Saturday 16 October 2010

In the beginning..............

When I was nine I wrote a very moving and profound story called "Mr Cold and his nine sons", the title says it all, there were other stories of course but unfortunately cannot remember the wonderful titles.

When I was thirteen I began a diary, in school we had just read the book "The Diary of Anne Frank" and thought how wonderful to start one too so I did, picked a really nice book which said 'Diary' on the front which was of great help to me in case I forgot what it was for and  tired to use it as a door stop, you know how silly we are at that age, anyway I knew that I was going to write down many wise and profound thoughts...................

But that was not what happened, reading my diary now makes me laugh, I wrote down what presents I got for my birthday & christmas ( shallow - me?), I described my room when the furniture got moved around (my mother did that often) and I even drew a mini map of the room to show where everything was!! I wrote about my friends I liked (that week, day or hour!!) and sometimes I had some really profound thought like 'I want to be happy!" yep making the film of my life as a thirteen year old would be a breeze!!!

So surely now at 30 & tax years of age it is evident that my blog will be filled with deep meaningful and profound thoughts............................don't bet on it, can't promise that I won't write a list of presents I got for my birthday or christmas but can promise that there will be no description of rooms when furniture gets moved (can't draw a mini map of that on a blog now can ya?) and as for my friends well once I am in the witness protection programme well all bets are off!

And why am I doing this?

Ms Jupin and Ms Jackson told me to write so here it goes..................

No comments:

Post a Comment